CONTRIBUTIONS

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Steve Ogilvie's Contribution

Hello,

I don't have any news articles, however on Mr. Celil's behalf, I did call the Canadian Consular in Uzbekistan requesting that they help a fellow Canadian.
I also called Foreign Affairs here in Ottawa and spoke to a man called Lindsey something... Once again requesting that FA help Mr. Celil.
I have also emailed the President of Uzbekistan and cc'd Minister McKay and PM Harper.

I hope that something small will help to make a difference.

Warm Regards,

Steve Ogilvie
Steven Ogilvie
7165 Gallagher RoadNorth
Gower, OntarioCANADA,
K0A 2T0

Phone: +1 613.258.4988Cell: +1 613.602.0014E-mail: sogilvie@msn.com ONE Voice, One Goal: To Fight Global AIDS & Poverty - Go to www.makepovertyhistory.ca or www.one.org Winston Churchill, "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."Edward Everett Hale, "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And what I can do, that I ought to do, I shall do."Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."Peter Benenson, "The candle burns not for us, but for all those whom we failed to rescue from prison, who were shot on the way to prison, who were tortured, who were kidnapped, who ‘disappeared’. That is what the candle is for." Keep the light on human rights - go to www.amnesty.ca or www.amnestyusa.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home